Planning your visit
As Covid restrictions are lifted we want to make sure your visit is as safe and enjoyable as possible so some measures will continue:
- Our staff will give visitors extra space and we encourage visitors to respect others’ space.
- We support staff and visitors who would like to wear face coverings in the gallery, but this is optional.
- We will monitor numbers to ensure the gallery does not become too crowded.
- We will maintain increased cleaning in public areas.
If you do have symptoms of coronavirus or you have tested positive for Covid19, please do not visit the gallery.
|Monday*||10am - 4.30pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 4.30pm|
|Thursday||10am - 4.30pm|
|Friday||10am - 4.30pm|
|Saturday||10am - 4.30pm|
|Bank holidays||Closed (*Excluding bank holidays)|
During your visit
- Find out about accessibility at the gallery.
- Our café is open, serving hot and cold refreshments.
- Our shop is a great place to pick up a memento of your visit or a gift for someone special.
- Find out more about our exhibitions and events.
An admission charge applies to our current exhibition Liquid Light: Painting in Watercolours (19 March - 13 August 2022). Tickets are available to purchase them on the day (walks in welcome - no pre booking required).
No ticket is needed if you are only visiting the free displays, shop or café (although a donation is welcome.) Our free displays are as follows:
This remains a very difficult time for us. Help us ensure art, culture & heritage continue to make a positive impact in our region.