Looking down on the Marble Hall at the Laing Art Gallery
We welcome film, television and photography companies who want to use our building and environment as a location.
For more information, email: email@example.com or tel: (0191) 277 2152.
What's been filmed at our venues in the past?
- Music video for band 'Crooked Hands' - Stephenson Railway Museum
- Channel 4's Rome Wasn't Built in a Day - Arbeia Roman Fort
- National Geographic's Explorer - Segedunum Roman Fort
- BBC 2's History Cold Case - Great North Museum: Hancock
- ITV's Vera - Discovery Museum & Segedunum Roman Fort
- BBC 3's Don't Tell the Bride - Discovery Museum
- BBC1's Flog It! - Discovery Museum
- BBC 1's Who Do You Think You Are? - Tyne & Wear Archives
- BBC 1's Inspector George Gently - Discovery Museum
- CITV's BBC bitesize - Great North Museum: Hancock
- CBeebies My First - Great North Museum: Hancock
Are there any restrictions?
We do require a copy of your public liability insurance certificate (to the value of £5 million) for our records.
Please read our Health & Safety for Filming document as we do have some limitations that may be relevant to your filming.
NORTHERN FILM & MEDIA is the North East’s creative Industries Development agency, supporting Media businesses with Television and filming production within the region.